Torrance Lock & Ket offers a range of electrified locks to fit your specific security needs.
Electrified locks are electronically controlled versions of the mechanical locks normally used to secure doors.-These can be cylindrical locks (key cylinder in the lever or knob), mortise locks (key cylinder above the lever), or exit devices (panic hardware commonly used on exterior doors and emergency exits).-Features include:
- Available to retrofit or substitute for every major brand of commercial lock.
- Commonly identical to mechanical versions, making for a cleaner, more professional appearance than maglocks or electric strikes.-
- Wires are connected to the doors through some type of power transfer, usually a normal looking hinge or pivot with wires concealed inside.
- Provide no visible modifications to door or frame.
- Free egress is built in to the lock.
- Deadlatch function is preserved for greater security.
- Can always remain secure on the outside in most installations.
Torrance Lock & Key offers an array of Electrified locks, which are electronically controlled versions of the mechanical locks normally used to secure doors.